Our company policies are authorised by our Chairman and CEO after a thorough assessment has been done of all the internal and external factors, including all applicable Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi States and Federal rules and regulations of UAE that can affect the company’s objectives, operations and future ambitions.
- Ejari Conditions
- Cheque Policies
- Tenant Responsibilities
- Termination Policies
- Renewal Policy
- Maintenance Policy
- The tenant undertakes not to transfer the Subject of Tenancy to anyone else under any circumstances.
- The aforementioned Recital, the conditions and the specifications stated in this contract or that which will be attached later shall be considered as an integral part of the Contract and complementary to all its terms and conditions.
- The subject of the renewal of the lease and the landlord if the selection did not respond or object to the tenant in writing on the application for renewal within seven days from the date of the notice will be binding on the rent he would make him the landlord and regarded as a tacit approval of it on the rental value required by the landlord.
- The tenant is fully responsible for all the damages of the premises, which he is occupying, including decoration till expiry of the contract. The tenant must take the full cover insurance policy for the premises he is occupying. The policy must cover all the valuables kept inside including decoration on behalf of the tenant and landlord.
- The landlord is not responsible for the trade license or similar legal activities which he wishes to serve for hiring the premises. Otherwise, the landlord must not be held responsible and he has to pay the rent as demanded by the landlord. If the tenant wishes to carry out repairs or adjustments to the Subject of Tenancy he has to do it on his own expense but has to advise and ask permission of the Landlord.
- Landlord is responsible for the communications links and the Internet, electricity and water. Consumption of water, electricity, phone and all other uses of private lessee is at the expense of the tenant.
- If tenant wants to make any repair, maintenance, renovation, improvements in the leased premises will be on his own account and it is also reviewing the is must to obtain consent in writing from any landlord is also committed to are all works above statement or other under the supervision of the landlord in case of violation tenant for this item to the landlord is entitled to recover the lease immediately free of all concerns of the tenant without warning or injunction.
- Tenant undertakes to pay all the tax imposed by the government on the tenant municipal tax and other government departments, whether in the present or in the future.
- Tenant pays insurance at the beginning to water and electricity to any damages and has been the Property and are part of this re-insurance when a tenant to vacate (fee required) and pay final bills and repay any outstanding obligations.
- The landlord has no liability whatsoever of any nature/accident related to the occupancy of the premises in respect to any loss, damage, cost, expense, injury or inconvenience that may howsoever occur to the tenant or to his/her property.
- In case the return of the check from the bank for any reason, or request the tenant (withdraw / replace) the check or postponed lessee shall pay the amount of AED 1000 (One Thousand dirham) to cover administrative expenses, provided that the request of the tenant to withdraw or postpone the check before the due date ten days and required approval landlord and management has the right to reject the request.
- if the tenant wants to cancel or terminate the contract before the expiry of its duration should be directing an official letter to the landlord, and that 60 days before the contract expiry date , and the tenant pay all arrears of rent amount is also committed to pay a fine to the landlord of ( two months of rental value ) as compensation for the damage ,if the tenant did not complete duration of the rental contract stipulated and tenant will not get Disclaimers only provide the benefit payment last final bill and other consumer bills , telephone, Internet , etc. ... and provide evidence of payment. In the case of renewal must notify us in writing, and the signing of the lease by a maximum of thirty days from the date of expiry of the contract. In case of the renewal fee Delay is charged AED one hundred for each day of delay after the deadline given to the tenant by the landlord.
- In case Evacuation the tenant undertakes to abide by and that does not remove anything like install it in the wall , decorative spacers , electrical wiring , water pipes , flint tools ,all other health and causing damage to the wall and is considered to take effect.
- Maintains insurance to meet the compensation for any losses caused by the tenant leased property (other than her usual consumption, according to the contract) upon completion or termination of the contract and the evacuation and delivery of the leased premises. The landlord inspect the leased premises, but found the landlord that all of the items as they are in accordance with this contract, the parties have decided not to continue the contract for rental again, have the right then to the tenant, and only if they discharged free of all belongings electricity, telephone and internet use insurance money to pay off what is due from rental payments or any other payments due under this contract shall be delivered to the lease within 3 working days.
- In case of the survival of the tenant for two consecutive months outside the country, are entitled to the landlord open the leased property in any way and under this has the right to sell all the purposes and contents of the hack to collect the value of the rental arrears t, and the tenant signature’s of this contract as a mandate from him for landlord to take whole of this actions.
- At the time of vacating, the premises must be left clean and tidy. If any damages found, the landlord has the right to deduct the amount form the tenant’s security deposit to cover the expenses or if still the deposit is not enough, the tenant must pay additional amount to cover the expense.
- The tenant must pay the rental value on a regular basis according to the agreement in the due dates and a maximum of ten days from the date of maturity, otherwise we will have to take all the legal procedures for the evacuation of non-payment of rental value while preserving the right of the landlord to establish a criminal case resulting from the returned checks from the bank without exchange with the tenant carries administrative fees set forth the term no. eighth of the contract.
- The landlord shall maintenance of air conditioning only, in the case of the desire of the tenant in addition maintenance service he paid five percent of the value of the rent at the signing of this contract for account maintenance through a working group's maintenance to the landlord in case violation of the tenant and employing any external factor is entitled to the tenant book ratio paid under the aforementioned account maintenance, as well as the amount of insurance paid each also has the right to take all legal measures to evacuate the flat immediately and without giving .
- Parties agreed that it would not be maintained any purposes and furnishings, or the amount of insurance more than 3 working days after getting Disclaimers or final bill of electricity, or release of the leased premises The signing of the tenant on this contract as a declaration from him approval and shall not refer to the landlord any dues, whether Financial or moral or claim any compensation.
- This lease is for only one family for five members only.
- Tenant shall pay a rate of five percent of the rental value of the contract concluded at the same time of signing the contract as an administrative fee is non-refundable The Tenant shall not to claim them in any way.
- Agreed that the parties to the contract that in case of non-commitment to the tenant of any provision of this contract, as well as all messages , notice and alerts may not have any way to recover insurance amount deposited by tenant, as well as the value of the proportion of maintenance work as a penal agreements uncontrolled judicial The signing of this contract the tenant Acknowledging approval for this item , and the landlord is entitled evacuate immediately, without warning or an alert or obtain a court ruling also.
- If a tenant violates the terms listed within this decade or annexes, it is the right of the landlord to evict the tenant from his property and immediately drop consideration of the rights of the tenant and has no right to stick to the terms of this document. To the landlord that threatens tenant eviction before 3 days from the date of expiry of the contract in case of non-evacuation tenant leased, the landlord has right to take all legal action against the tenant for the issuance of a court order eviction of the leased premises.
- Any notice related to the contract from any of the parties to the other valid and in force if legally entitled to Which has been codified in this decade is the title chosen domicile, and in the case of changing the tenant Which has been codified in this decade, he must immediately notify the landlord in writing the new address and any notice from either Party to the other must be in writing, delivered by certified mail, courier, or facsimile, to the respective Party at the address and facsimile number noted above.
- This Contract has been negotiated and executed in the English and Arabic language, the Arabic language shall be the official language for the construction and interpretation of this Contract and all contracts, notices, documents and instruments contemplated hereby. In the event of divergence between the English version and the Arabic version or any other translated document, the Arabic version will prevail.
In case of return cheque from bank for any reason, or request by tenant for holding or replacing cheque, Tenant has to pay an amount to cover administrative expenses, provided that the request of the tenant to withdraw or postpone the cheque should not be less than 10 days from the due date and require approval of the company management who has right to accept or reject the request.
Cheque Replacement Policy
- A Standard form be filled by the Leasing Team for the request of Cheque Replacement and shall be duly signed by the Tenant and shall be approved by the CFO and CEO.
- No Replacement of cheque is accepted if request is not received before 10 days from the date of cheque clearing date.
- In case of replacement of Cheque in case of Return Cheques, Replaced Date Cheque in any case shall not be allowed for more than 30 days and a penalty be imposed of AED 1000 if date exceed by 7 days.
- No Replacement is accepted, if the Tenant has already requested two times for replacement in same leasing period or his previous request was modified more than one time.
- Replacement of Cheque in case of return shall only be accepted if Penalty have been paid or is part of new cheque. Partial Replacement shall not be accepted.
- It is on the discretion of the management to accept or reject the replacement of cheques.
- However in case of rejection, Leasing Office shall inform to Tenant for the same.
- Replace cheque shall be returned to Tenant immediately, until all dues has been cleared including Penalty otherwise be save in separate file of “Returned and Replaced Cheques”.
Cheque Holding Policy
- Cheque shall be hold only on written request of Tenant receive at least 7 Days before the Clearing Date and be approved by the management.
- Holding of Cheque in any case shall not be allowed for more than 30 days.
- A fee of AED 25 shall be charged on each time request for Holding Cheques.
- Cheque shall not be hold for more than 10 days from the Clearing Date.
- Tenant has to pay AED 1000 as Penalty in case of holding Cheque for more than 10 days.
Cheque Return Policy
- Cheque Management Executive is responsible to collect all Returned Cheques from bank immediately and be counter verified with the bank statement.
- Reverse Receipt be prepared in system on receiving of actual cheque from bank by the Cheque Management Executive.
- Leasing Officer/ Cheque Management Executive will call to Tenant to inform about the same and request him to make payment within 7 days.
- No Penalty shall be charged if Tenant pay within 7 days of Returned cheque date. A Penalty of AED 1000 be charged in case of return cheques belongs to Dubai Properties and AED 500 be charged from Tenant of sharjah Properties, if they fail pay within grace period of 7 days.
- Tenant is responsible to pay his due amount on time and shall be responsible to renew the contract on time and in case of termination do inform the company on stated time.
- The tenant is fully responsible for all the damages of the premises after handing over the property to Tenant till expiry of the contract.
- The tenant must take full care for the premises he is occupying.
- Tenant is not allowed to fix carpets through glued on the tiles or fix wall papers with glued on wall.
- The Company is not liable whatsoever in case of any loss, damage, cost, expense, injury or inconvenience due to any Natural or Accidental disaster arise to the tenant or to his/her belongings.
- At the time of vacating, the premises must be left clean and tidy. If any damages found at time of vacating Unit by the Tenant, the company has the right to deduct the amount form the tenant security deposit to cover the expenses or if still the deposit is not enough, the tenant must pay additional amount to cover the expense.
- Company is not responsible for utilities and communications including Internet, electricity and water.
- Consumption of water, electricity, phone and all other utilities shall be on expense of the tenant. Tenant shall be responsible pay all Government fees including municipality charges, DEWA/ SEWA charges.
- The tenant shall not sublease the Tenancy to anyone else under any circumstances.
- In case of Commercial Tenant, if the Tenant fail to obtain trade license or similar legal activities which he wishes to serve for getting the premises, he will be sole responsible for the same and has to pay the rent as decided at time of negotiation.
- If the tenant wishes to carry out repairs or adjustments to the Subject of Tenancy he has to do it on his own expense but has to advise and ask permission of the Landlord.
Notice of Termination
- In case of Termination on Expiry of Contract. Tenant has to inform minimum Two month before the expiry of contract for their intention of vacating unit in writing and get acknowledgement thereon from Office otherwise their deposit will be withheld.
In case of Early Termination of Contract:
- If the tenant wants to cancel or terminate the contract before the expiry of its duration should inform to the Company at least 60 days before the expected termination.
- Tenant will also be responsible to pay all arrears of rent amount as well as has to pay fine equal to the two months of rental value as compensation for the damage.
- Intimation to Watchman or any other person other than the Leasing Officer shall not be considered as Notice of Vacating Unit.
Move Out Form
- Tenant must have to remove all items including the item installed or fixed on wall including decorative spacers, electrical wiring, water pipes, flint tools or any other material causing damage to the wall.
- Maintenance Department shall check the apartment condition alongwith the Tenant and will filled the Move out form after completing DEWA/ SEWA final bill by the Tenant.
- A Maintenance Report be prepared, alongwith the quotation of the repair item and shall be submitted to Accounts Department for deduction from the Tenant Dues.
- Tenant has to pay Final bill of DEWA/ SEWA before terminating the contract. If the Tenant vacates the property and not coming for final settlement, Company on its own account shall pay the Final Bill and clear the unit for rent to new tenant. However same shall be recorded as receivable from vacating Tenant.
- Tenant has to fill Request form for receiving its Deposit alongwith original receipt of deposit.
- In case of Security Refund to be collected other than the Tenant, Power of Attorney be provided by the concerned person.
- Security Deposit shall be paid after deducting Maintenance Dues, Penalty or any other charge on Tenant.
If the Tenant is willing to renew the contract, he must notify the Company in writing and must sign the Leasing Contract of new term by min. 30 days before the date of expiry of the current contract.
If Tenant did not respond or object on Renewal Reminder of Company within seven days from the date of the notice, it will be binding on the Tenant and shall be considered as implied approval on the rental value for the next term.
In following cases it would be on discretion of the management to renew or not to renew the Tenancy Contract with the Tenant:
- More than 1 cheque return during the current contract
- Illegal/ Immoral activities of the Tenant in Company unit
- Subleasing of Property
- Crowded unit
- Tenant create major problem for the Company or to his neighbors
- Tenant violate the terms and condition under Ejari Contract
- Major Renovation of Building
In case of delay for signing the Renewal lease agreement by the Tenant for over a maximum of thirty days from the date of expiry of the contract, Company shall charge Delay Renewal Fees of AED 100/- for each day of delay.
- Request from Tenant
- In case of routine maintenance, Tenant has to record his request through Email or telephone to the ANRG Office Maintenance Department.
- Maintenance Department is maintained a Maintenance Log book and record all such request on timely basis.
- Such request shall be forwarded to Maintenance Supervisor who will record all such complaint in system.
- Maintenance complains will only be entertained if Tenant have paid maintenance Fees and there is no outstanding balance on account of Tenant.
- If tenant have not paid maintenance Fees or Bachelors are living in the premises, quotation be forwarded to Tenant and on approval, an amount be received from Tenant before execution of maintenance work.
- Normally in emergency cases, our respond time is within 6 hours and in General it may take 48 hours.